LIFT KIT F-150
Maximize the performance and capability of the 2015-2020 Ford F150 trucks with 6-inch coil-over suspension lift kits.
These kits feature proprietary FOX Performance Elite 2.5 coil-over shocks designed specifically to bolt-on performance for increase travel and the ability to soak up the roughest terrain along with smooth on-road comfort. This kit includes everything necessary to set your F150 truck up right with clearance for up to 37" tires.
This kit takes advantage of BDS's tried and true high-clearance design for improved ground clearance, strength, and offroad protection while correcting suspension and steering geometry for great on-road handling characteristics. Up front the kit utilizes FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coil-over shocks, high-arched 1/4-inch thick steel crossmembers, multipiece differential relocation brackets and skidplate designed for offroad protection. Steering geometry is corrected at the new taller ride height with a pair of massive CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles. These combined with the provided sway bar relocation brackets, brake line brackets, alignment cam bolts, supplied hardware and more provide a comprehensive front suspension lift ready for use and abuse.
In the rear BDS utilizes high strength fabricated lift blocks and longer u-bolts to lift and level the stance along with perfectly tuned FOX 2.0 Performance Series shocks.
FOX Performance Elite
FOX 2.5 Performance Elite shocks offer next level performance for on-road comfort and off-road comfort capability. Tuned and ready to install right out of the box, these bolt-on 2.5-inch diameter shocks are built for abuse and packed with race-proven technology. They include a remote reservoir for additional fluid capacity to keep your shocks running cool so you can push the limits in the rough terrain. The DSC adjuster adds remarkable versatility and precise tuning with a simple twist of either two adjuster knobs, offering 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels, with a black anodized aluminum reservoir to increase cooling efficiency.
High Clearance Crossmemebers
BDS maximizes ground clearance with their heavy duty 1/4-inch thick laser cut perfect fit crossmembers. Paired with a front skid plate system that bolts together to create a rigid subframe while adding extra protection.
Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles
BDS corrects steering geometry at the new taller ride height using a pair of high-strength, CNC machined ductile cast iron steering knuckle design to work with replacement tie rod ends to maintain steering angles for proper function and ESC compatibility.
Features & Benefits
- FOX 2.5 coil-over shocks designed specifically for increase travel and the ability to soak up the roughest terrain
- DSC adjuster adds remarkable versatility and precise tuning with a simple twist of either two adjuster knobs
- High clearance crossmembers improve strength and offroad capability
- Heavy duty steering knuckles to correct steering geometry and maintain ESC system compatibility
- Top mounted strut spacers to provide lift and install easily
- Differential skid plate for improved offroad protection
- Rear lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level the stance
Recommended Tires & Wheels
- 35 x 12.5 with 18 x 9 and 5 in. Backspace
- 37 x 12.5 with 18 x 9 and 5 in. Backspace
- 37 x 12.5 with 20 x 9 and 5.5 in. Backspace
Rear Shock Option
FOX 2.0 Performance Series
- 2-inch Impact extruded aluminum body
- Internal floating piston (IFP) monotube design
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum mounting ends
- Large 5/8-inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application-specific valving to maximize performance
- Long-lasting clear anodized finish
FOX 2.5 Performance Elite Series
- Increased off-road capabilities
- Easily adjust your shock for terrain, load and speed
- 2.5-inch Impact extruded aluminum body
- Massive 7/8-inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- DSC - Dual Speed Compression Adjuster comes standard
- Fully serviceable for a lifetime of use
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty with brand.